I wanted a place where I could put all the creative things my boyfriend, Ryan, and I, Ash, (thus "rash"), make. so this tumblr was created. eventually we want to make clothing but this tumblr will be more than that. it will be customs as well with a bit of things we like thrown in. that is about it.

Attempted to make Eren’s shirt for Ryan…it didn’t go so well.We shall see how attempt two goes >.>

Attempted to make Eren’s shirt for Ryan…it didn’t go so well.
We shall see how attempt two goes >.>

So for my 24th birthday Ryan’s parents bought me a set of Prismacolor markers, which was amazing and I didn’t expect it at all. But what made it even better was that they ended up getting a Monster High card for me and wrapped it in Monster High paper. His mother assured me they didn’t just have it laying around either, they bought it specifically for me. I kind of feel really special and loved xD

Attempted to get some work done on the Fem-Riddler, then I ran out of thread >.<
It’s coming along semi-nicely though, which is good. I’m slightly worried it won’t fit but it’s for my little sister so *fingers crossed*

Attempted to get some work done on the Fem-Riddler, then I ran out of thread >.<

It’s coming along semi-nicely though, which is good. I’m slightly worried it won’t fit but it’s for my little sister so *fingers crossed*

i-woke-up-like-ish asked:

how did you make those harley quinn pants pockets?

I’m not really sure how to answer this, suffice it to say it was a lot of measuring myself and pattern-drafting… and we sort of made it up as we went along.

My best advice for making your own would be to measure your waist (or a belt that fits you comfortably) and base the waist-belt portion of it on that. Then you need to figure out where you want the pockets to connect to your legs, and where they have to connect to the waist-belt. Then you measure around your legs, determine how big you want to pockets to be, and that will help you determine the leg belts, and how long the straps coming from the waist-belt to the pockets will have to be.

Not sure how much that helps, but hopefully it does somewhat…

aishingaa asked:

Your 3D Movement Gear posts are not only inspiring but will help me quite a bit with my own build. Are there any dimensions you could share for the propulsion device? That part is killing me. I would appreciate it more than you can imagine ^-^

Always glad to be of help to others who are attempting their own builds! The propulsion device is definitely one of the most difficult parts to work out, so I’ve composed a little diagram of my dimensions for you: image

Keep in mind that these are approximate, and that I feel mine is a little off scale wise, but it’s a place to start. Hope it helps!

… Myriad, on the other hand, is feeling slightly less special upon the arrival of our new ghoul.

We recently picked up one of the new Monster High Inner Monster packs, and we rather like her indeed.

Not a whole lot of 3dmg progress as of lately, but I do have this to show for myself: I&#8217;m attempting to streamline the process! The four additional launcher pods I have to make for the two remaining motor units prompted me to want to find a better way to replicate some of the more involved pieces without having to cut out all the pieces from wood again. So, I did the next logical step; made masters of the pieces I needed, created silicone molds, and cast them in resin. Granted, a few pieces still need to be cut from wood for final assembly, but having all the tricky pieces already set to go ahead of time? It&#8217;s a lot less trouble!
Also, I attempted to make a handle out of urethane plastic sheet&#8230; it works great for cutting out (no splintering), but cleaning up the edges is proving way too difficult&#8230; so I&#8217;ll be making a wooden master and casting those in resin as well (hence the shot of the bigger mold box that I made for that purpose)

Not a whole lot of 3dmg progress as of lately, but I do have this to show for myself: I’m attempting to streamline the process! The four additional launcher pods I have to make for the two remaining motor units prompted me to want to find a better way to replicate some of the more involved pieces without having to cut out all the pieces from wood again. So, I did the next logical step; made masters of the pieces I needed, created silicone molds, and cast them in resin. Granted, a few pieces still need to be cut from wood for final assembly, but having all the tricky pieces already set to go ahead of time? It’s a lot less trouble!

Also, I attempted to make a handle out of urethane plastic sheet… it works great for cutting out (no splintering), but cleaning up the edges is proving way too difficult… so I’ll be making a wooden master and casting those in resin as well (hence the shot of the bigger mold box that I made for that purpose)

Ryan helped me run a color test on some fabric I was thinking of using for the Riddler cosplay. :)

I wasn&#8217;t planning on posting this until I finished it, but it&#8217;s been a while since we posted any kind of Monster High type custom work.I adore ball pythons so I am attempting to make her hair look more like them. It still needs some work, a bit of filling in and some detail work.

I wasn’t planning on posting this until I finished it, but it’s been a while since we posted any kind of Monster High type custom work.
I adore ball pythons so I am attempting to make her hair look more like them. It still needs some work, a bit of filling in and some detail work.